Anyone can get skin cancer. It’s more common among people with a light (fair) skin tone, but...
worldwide Cancer is a generic term for a large group of diseases that can affect any part of the...
You may have recently read that due to advances in the treatment of heart disease, cancer has...
June 19, 2018 — When Beth Cook’s cancer returned in 2014 after 20 years of remission,...
- Health Tip: Take Care of Yourself During Radiation TherapySource: CANCERPublished on Monday, July 16, 2018
- A 3-Pronged Plan to Cut Type 2 Diabetes RiskSource: DIABETESPublished on Friday, July 13, 2018
- HPV Shot Eliminates Advanced Skin Cancer in 97-Year-OldSource: CANCERPublished on Friday, July 13, 2018
- cyclophosphamide (Cytoxan)Source: CANCERPublished on Thursday, July 12, 2018
- Immune-Based Therapy May Help When Melanoma Spreads to BrainSource: CANCERPublished on Thursday, July 12, 2018
- rituximab (Rituxan)Source: CANCERPublished on Thursday, July 12, 2018
- Health Tip: If You’re 45 or Older, Get Screened for Colorectal CancerSource: CANCERPublished on Thursday, July 12, 2018
- New Cancer Immunotherapy Technique Could be ‘Game Changer’Source: CANCERPublished on Thursday, July 12, 2018
- Insurance Gaps Costly for Those With Type 1 DiabetesSource: DIABETESPublished on Wednesday, July 11, 2018
- Lawsuits Alleging Roundup Causes Cancer Can Move Forward: JudgeSource: CANCERPublished on Wednesday, July 11, 2018
- Men’s Testosterone Supplements May Be Losing AppealSource: MEN’S HEALTHPublished on Wednesday, July 11, 2018
- Diabetes Diagnosis ‘Silver Lining’? Other Family Members’ Health May ImproveSource: DIABETESPublished on Tuesday, July 10, 2018
- End-of-Life Care Depends on DoctorSource: CANCERPublished on Tuesday, July 10, 2018