Fentanyl is a Monster! Prevent and Stop Overdose. Get Help!
ABOUT THE VIDEO ABOVE:
“Fentanyl is a monster. It’s killing people”.
Marilyn Oberg is a Paramedic Chief with BC Emergency Health Services. She has worked with the BC Ambulance Service for 30 years and has responded to multiple overdoses. She is very concerned that more and more of those overdoses are caused by Fentanyl. Learn more: www.gov.bc.ca/content/overdose
HealthNewsToday.info is in not associated with the source of this video. This video is for information purposes only. Viewers discretion is advised.